Enterprise Mobility Management
Enhance your workforce productivity and customer interactions. Our customers don’t have to worry about BODY issues.
According to a survey conducted by IDG Research Services, 70% of the organizations surveyed said that they are either currently using enterprise applications, or will be using them in the near future.
Application implementation and training
Mobile version management
Multiple platform application development
Application maintenance and upgrade
For a successful Enterprise Mobility Management
- The interface should be user friendly and fully interactive.
- Users should be able to use the system comfortably
- Should be able to analyze the data easily, which is now easier to provide with the new IOS and Android Platforms.
- With the right strategy, an organization’s workforce can gain capabilities on business intelligence, which can help them make more informed decisions, faster and sometimes in real time.
- Besides real time business intelligence reporting as part of the Mobility Management Strategy, N-Tech has also developed “Enterprise Collaboration Platform” which entails enterprise level real time communication, file sharing, data sharing, project management, multiple user group work environment, accessed through multiple platforms
There are few factors to consider while deploying Enterprise Mobility
- The application should work on cross platforms.
- The application should have control over the data to be shared.
- The system should have uninterrupted connectivity