The SASDC is a corporate-led initiative bringing together enlightened corporations to promote supplier diversity as a business strategy to achieve competitiveness and long term sustainability. SASDC are an independent not-for-profit organization by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). The SASDC wanted N-Tech to implement new look and feel for their existing joomla website and also wanted to utilize social media networking, and events section.
Client has joomla website in which database structure was not superior due to this we faced many problems while integrating all the plug-ins into the new joomla theme.
As client wanted new look & feel of existing website, we did research to find out best theme that can accomplish all requirements of the client. Our developers have closely worked with the client and have analyzed the client database structure to solve the unmanageable plug-ins issues and made it easy to integrate with all the plug-ins.
- We have given new appearance & feel to SASDC website with the best fitted joomla theme.
- Linked up social networking plug-ins and event section.
- Inserted page turner plug-in into member portal.
- Created member page section with banner advertising (managed by marketing personnel.
- Changed the site address from http:// to https://
" The most amazing team that we have ever used on elance.!!!! "